Deputy Manager-Modern Trade & Institutional Sales - Tea - Kolkata - 2018-02-12
To grow business of private label and institutional sales of tea vertical.
Tea trading business is set to grow post finalisation of Tea strategy. This will involve expansion of business in India and entering into other geographies to establish presence of SSOE in Tea trading business.
- To establish and to grow business relationships with institutional buyers and with modern trade and on line sales.
- To help Vertical Head in execution for achievement of business volumes, turnover and profit of private label and institutional sales.
- To develop various markets and brands.
To carry out market sizing for private label and institutional sales business.
1. Carry out the market analysis through research, trade contacts and in-house resources to understand the market potential.
2. Map various competitors in private label and modern trade businesses and develop SSOEâs positioning in these markets..
3. Understand the pricing dynamics in private label and institutional sales businesses and suggest the competitive pricing offering of SSOE.
To meet the targets for private labels and institutional sales businesses.
1. Prepare short-term and medium term top line, bottom line and volume targets for the both the businesses and action plan to achieve the same.
2. Establish relationships with major modern trade and institutional buyers and increase business over a short period of time.
3. To develop value added product and on line sale.
4. Effectively co-ordinate with tea supply chain in regards to buying, blending, production and dispatch for smooth movement of goods.
Minimum Experience Level:
6 - 10 Years
Senior Vice President