Wealth Manager - HNI/UHNI - NBFC (3-15 Yrs) - 2018-03-13
Job Opportunity for Non Banking Financial Company
Designation - Wealth Manager
Location - Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Jaipur.
Sal - 10 LPA to 18 LPA
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The wealth Manager will have to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Acquiring new HNI & Ultra HNI clients.
- To achieve budgeted targets in terms of number of clients/volume of business & assets.
- To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients- portfolios
- To understand clients- needs & requirements and accordingly position products & services
- To coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decision for the clients
- To recommend strategies clients can use to achieve their financial objectives, including specific recommendations in such areas as cash management, insurance coverage other than investment planning also to ensure a one point relationship for the client.
- Alternate Assets
- Real Estate
- Financing Options
1. Financial Planning
2. Wealth reviews and investment strategy services.
3. Equity reviews and investment strategy.
4. Mutual fund reviews and investment strategy.
5. Wealth planning for retired individuals.
6. Wealth advice package.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.