Manager - Corporate Finance - Education/Healthcare/RealEstate (2-10 Yrs) iimjobs.com- 7 days ago
Position : Manager-Corporate Finance
Location : Delhi/Kanpur/Chandigarh/Ludhiana
Dedicated team with sole responsibility of developing business in segments of Affordable housing, Real Estate Healthcare, Education
- cross sell apart from creating assets viz cash flows, escrow, salary accounts, insurance, home loans
- Targeting entire client base across Tier-I and II cities
- Liaising with YBL Branch leadership across Tier-II cities for leveraging existing relationships
- Focus on liability business with smaller asset exposure to quality projects/promoters
- Continued engagement with established marquee players with focus on deepening engagements
- Targeting quality standalone hospitals in Tier-I/II cities - Target established healthcare chains engaged in diagnostics, IVF and other allied healthcare services
- Focus on established promoters in Tier-II cities - Target established CBSE/ICSE/international schools
- Target established trusts for liability business - Periodic Portfolio Reviews to be conducted jointly with credit risk & product/relationship teams to ensure traction on agreed action steps.
- Project monitoring to be done on quarterly basis with proper update to all the relevant stakeholders
Key Skills :
In depth knowledge of corporate finance concepts In depth knowledge of India market for corporate financial services Technical and professional know-how Service focused Drive for making things happen Innovation and creativity Open to change and eagerness to grow.
If interested then pls Contact at 0124-4346332
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.