Head - Business Planning & Analysis - CA - Telecom (7-16 Yrs) - 2018-03-13
Head Business Planning & Analysis - DGM based at Chandigarh
We are currently looking for candidate to take up the position of Head Business Planning & Analysis - DGM with Telecom Company.
Job Desc :
The job exists to own the decision support activities of Voice Business within the Circle as driven by Mobility & Telemedia Guidelines and timelines and Circle specific Business Requirements; to provide regular Support to the Circle through analyses, Validation of revenue, Opex & Capex Approvals and benchmarking, thereby enabling the Circle to contribute to the achievement of overall business goals and parameters.
Pre-launch analysis Validation for Consumer Pricing & new products for Voice for Mobile & Telemedia:
- Financial Validation of PCNs, including scenario building
Post-launch analysis Validation for Consumer Pricing & new products for Voice Business of for Mobile & Telemedia:
- Analyse the impact of all the product launches and map the results with pre-launch commitments and recommend actions required for correction needed, if any
- Use of post launches as inputs to new product requirements in the market
Computation of Site profitability, Customer profitability, Product profitability and drive corrective actions, wherever needed:
- Publishing monthly site-wise profitability MIS, Customer profitability and product profitability as per APO defined processes. Recommend corrective actions and assigning responsibility for particular actions in consultation with Circle Management. Follow-up of actions taken.
Operating Expenses Appraisal:
- Regular Insites / cost benefit analysis of major cost line-items
Keep track of performance of New Customers and drive corrective actions basis cost benefit analysis
- Preparing & analysing Customer Health report and tracking of zone / market level Gross Adds KPIs to drive corrective actions
Please feel free to get in touch for any clarification,we would be happy to assist you.
Looking forward to your immediate response.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.